GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
Maintain and Execute all standards/ Quality Assurance measures at the packaging lines, Manage Packaging schedule within given timeframe, Effective Recording Keeping and communication regarding packaging material, Inventory, finished product delivery , bulk product racing and consumption of BCM, Effective Coordination with Toller to meet the timelines.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- The highly analytical individual with strong stakeholder influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Organized and handle multiple tasks at once
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external suppliers
- Use initiative
- Have good attention to detail
- Self-Motivational Skills.
|Job Category||Chemical Engineering|
|Education:||M.Sc./BS Hons. Chemistry or Diploma in Chemical Engineering|
|Experience:||3-5 years of Experience in Related Industry|
|Last Date to Apply||January 20, 2021|