Calling out to all hospitality and tourism purveyors. The recent crisis may have left us all in a state of uncertainty. But in many ways, it presents a new beginning. A chance for us to reimagine, together. Re-imagine is also at the core of our purpose i.e. to curate quality local stays and experiences. So, if this gets you excited, and you have what it takes to be a Journey
Specialist? Hop Onboard!
- Love your guests and make them fall in love with you! Manage our customer journey end
to end, delivering exceptional guest experiences leading to 5-star ratings and reviews
(and more business!)
- Champion on-ground operations. Plan, organize, coordinate and execute with a never
say never attitude
- Develop and nurture winning relationships with our partners and collaborators. Ensure
they achieve their business goals as we do ours, turning each situation into a true winwin for everyone
- Pilot your team towards growth and excellence. Train, coach and enable your team to
deliver exceptional results. And take them out on a treat every now and then
- Think out of the box. Continuously challenge status quo by finding new solutions to old
- You eat, sleep and live hospitality. You bring us a rich experience of 2+ years in
hospitality industry coupled with solid training certifications and / or diploma/degree
- You stay ahead of the game. You love participating in drawing room discussions on
trends and tactics of how you could elevate the local hospitality scene
- Your integrity and grit are incomparable. You have what it takes to champion a project
from conception to implementation, working through multiple barriers
- You communicate easily with diverse audiences. Your mastery in adjusting
communication style for different audiences, from a C-level executive to a blue-collar, is
- You love people. And you want to make every interaction great. It all starts and ends here.
- We share the love of traveling and exploring, meeting new friends along the way; where
every day is a new day full of insightful adventures and experience
- We are a performance-oriented company, where top performance is expected and
success is celebrated & rewarded
- Our office vibe is an exciting blend of learning and fun. We work endlessly but also enjoy happy hours, free treats, and off-site visits. It is our second home, after all.
- Our team members are your future best friends who not only excel at work but also at
any game of catch or cards or sequence, you name it! (Yes, we have game nights.)
- And of course, we do pay you well!
|Salary||Attractive Package with Benefits|