- Meeting clients to discuss their advertising needs
- Working with account planners to devise a campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget
- Presenting campaign ideas and costings to clients
- Briefing the creative team who will produce the adverts
- Negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met
- Checking and reporting on the campaign’s progress
- Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the campaign
- Managing the account’s budget and invoicing the client
- Making ‘pitches’ to win new business
Validation Analyst Responsibilities and Duties
Support with training, expertise area all team members as needed.
Support with training for validation process for every new employee orientation outline.
Support with new employee’s review work till deemed trained.
Ensure complete understanding and compliance to Almac CT SDLC.
Write precise as well as thorough Validation Documents included not restricted to Validation Reports, Validation Plans, Master Document Lists and Quality Gates.
Ensure to process Client System subsequent development in real time as delivered for Validation.
Present issues to all Senior Validation Analyst or GL.
Ensure to identify quality risks and report project team plus QA staff for evaluation as well as resolution.
Provide feedback in continuing validation process improvement.
Participate in customer as well as FDA system audits as needed.
Support validation team responses for audit findings as well as corrective actions.
Comply with all company policies as well as procedures.
Recommend changes to Working Instructions (WIs) and Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs).
Write precise and complete records to assist clinical data systems validation.
Analyze results from allotted test programs to assure accurate, complete documents and results.
iOS DEVELOPER JOB DESCRIPTION:
The company is looking for a talented [redacted] to lead mobile engineering efforts for [redacted]. As a hands-on engineering manager, you will be responsible for building, maintaining, and testing Mobile SDKs in both native Android and iOS as well as Unity with the help of a small team.
The ideal candidate is a practiced engineer with the ability and desire to provide leadership and imagine superior architectures. They must be self-directed and comfortable managing the needs of a variety of stakeholders, team members and contractors.
- Own the development, testing, and maintenance of native SDKs and Unity on different mobile platforms, their respective OS versions, and devices.
- Partner with [redacted] to design and test new features and products.
- You have the desire to learn new things, try new technology, and seek opportunities to grow and mentor.
- Provide thought leadership in mobile engineering and bring your passion for technology to motivate and inspire on a day to day basis.
- Provide detailed estimates of work and ensure timely delivery of features.
- Produce and ensure delivery of quality, readable, and well-tested code.
- Rely on judgment and experience to plan and accomplish goals in a timely manner.
- Own the elements required to deliver features and results to internal stakeholders.
Experience & Qualifications
- 5+ years of mobile software development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Deep understanding and proficiency in building mobile apps from scratch using at least one mobile language (Swift, Java, Objective-C, etc.). Experience with multiple platforms is preferred.
- Desire and ability to expand expertise into additional mobile languages.
- Expertise in designing testable software and building large scale, complex applications.
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about writing clean, well organized, and production-ready code.
- A portfolio of Apps or SDKs already built and in the App Store or Google Play.
- Desire to build a larger in-house team and manage a group of developers over time.
- Some management experience preferred.
Creative problem-solving skills coupled with technological expertise are required to deal with day-to-day occurrences. Whether it’s a software glitch or a seemingly inexplicable malfunction, the Internet engineer must be able to isolate the issue and repair the problem in a timely manner.
As website hacking becomes more prevalent, Internet engineers are increasingly called on to create security solutions. Engineers must be able to locate and block gaps before a hacker finds them. These engineers must also have the ability to detect subtle compromises in the system that may otherwise go unnoticed. Any damage that occurs must be repaired immediately.
An Internet engineer must be capable of multi-tasking. Most engineers work on several projects simultaneously while consulting with other team members or company employees. This ability is essential for senior engineers and Internet engineering project managers.
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
|Job Category||Accounts, Information Technology, IT Engineers, Software Development|
|Salary||Good Salaries Based on Experience|
|Experience||2 to 3 Years|
|Education||Bachelors Required But More Preferable Master's|